Monday, March 30, 2009

WORKING OF ONLINE BANK

Customer log on to the respective web sites provided by the banking instutions or financial instutions. Then they can view their account status. They can make transactions of their money to other account in online. For example I want buy a good from a production company, log on to the corresponding site, select the good that I want to purchase. Then I specify the payment to that company via my account. Then the good will be sent by the company to my address.
Similarly we can perform other operations corresponding to the online system such as transfering the money to other accounts, checking the bankin strategy, interests checkout, and so on.
Online banking is banking at your convenience. All banks today are encouraging customers to bank online rather than going to the bank and making transactions. This helps the customers to save money and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment